Saturday, November 29, 2008

WaReHoUsE SaLe!! N dA tRiP tO dA zOo

Yesterday, me and my sis went to this warehouse sale in....er....somewhere. They sold products from different kinds of brands for up to 70% in discount! At first, I thought..
"Alaaaa, ingat ko baju, kalu baju sale muroh takpo jugok..."

But then, I followed anyway. We went there by 10 lebih2 am. Sapa pukul 10.45 am. There were just a few people when we arrived there. But my God, the prices were bloody freakin cheap. There were 4 major brands that they were selling - Silkygirl, Revlon, Avene and I forgot the other one. Like, there's Revlon lipglosses just like RM5 for two, but the original price is RM25 for a piece. And there's Avene Thermal Spring Water for about RM5 a bottle (dunno the exact original price but I'm sure it's undoubtly expensive). Well, good thing that someone is generous enough to pay all these things. Sumo2 abih RM300 lebih...=p




See? Who wouldn't go crazy if these things are REALLY REALLY CHEAP?


Ooh, and I also went to the zoo today. Lamo doh tok tengok natey. Hehehehe.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Habih RM480 la (termasuk hok aku)

hamster virtual pon jadi laa