Thursday, November 27, 2008

Next stop: Fooooooood

Last night, me and sis with my bro-in-law decided to go eat outside. Eating outside is quite common, but this time, the occasion was different. We're eating at a POSH (tu pon sebab ado discount) place. The place is called the Latest Recipe in La Meridien Hotel. I thought it was Hilton at first. Oh well. Samo jah. Biaso la ore darat. X beso make2 kt hotel nih. Make kt kedai muroh jah.

The scenery was spectacular, not to mention the view outside the hotel. Really really breathtaking.
Well, let me bash out about the food that I ate.


SUSHI



The sushi was delicious! Well, that's because I like sushi. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 stars.


ASSORTED MEAT DISH



It was nice. Except for that bright meaty one. But the fish (far right) is the best one. I'll give it a 3 out of 5 stars.


OYSTERS



It looks like your worst nightmare. In fact, it is. They served fresh oysters. Too FRESH. My bro-in-law said it's great. It took me minutes to finally swallow that creature. It's the most fishiest, smelliest, rawest food I've ever eaten. Oysters are deceiving. I'll give it a 2 out of 5 stars.


Now, it's dessert time! =D


STRAWBERRY "SOMETHING" WITH BLACK SESAME SEEDS AND CUCCUMBER



Again, looks can be deceiving. This dessert looks like the type of ooh-la-la that you can't wait to eat. So, I ATE it. It tastes like, really really bad cheese and tofu mixed up together, expired milk or soya drink that's like turned into jelly coz it's expired already. Nuff said. It's 0 stars for this one.

CHOCOLATE MOIST SLICE WITH TUTI FRUTI CHERRY



This one is good. It's not that moist, but it's not something that's "great". It's worth 3 out of 5 stars.

WHIPPED CREAM WITH COFFEE FILLING AND STRAWBERRY




Mmmm...........Heaven........But the coffee filling is at the bottom, and I'm supposed to mix it with the whipped cream. So, all it's left is bitter coffee. But it's gooooood. 4 out of 5 stars.


DESSERT SNACKS



Okay, so we have the Apple Strudel, Small Mini Orange Burger, Fruit Tart, Chocolate Brownie and Strawberry and Grapes coated in chocolate. The Apple Struddel isn't that good. The Fruit Tart is great. That Mini Burger is good too. But the fruits covered in chocolate are awesome. There are 3 chocolate fountains for you to coat your fruits with - dark, milk chocolate and white chocolate. Overrall, 4 out of 5 stars.

Well, all the food was quite fullfilling, especially the beef teppanyaki that I ate twice (no pic, sob sob). I don't know when can I ate like this again. I hope it'll be soon. SOOON.

2 comments:

Azyyati said...

mu tau doh key mekni start make kuih tart maso form 4
sudoh... aku tok tau...

Anonymous said...

mu gak...jange wak darat gak
tapi rugi mu tok make aiskrim dio

hamster virtual pon jadi laa