Friday, July 6, 2012

Ohaiyo.

Assalamualaikum. Hisashiburi, da ne?

I haven't updated this blog for a whopping 15 months. I did write, but on my online diary lah.

Bukannya ada orang nak baca pon, I'm just writing here so that my writing skills doesn't evaporate away like water in the Sahara desert. Dah la aku amek TESL. Kena write this and that frequently.

In college now, about a year already. I still don't like this college. Very bad management. Damn. But I try my best to maintain my grades sebab saya budak loan MARA. Result leklok boleh la reduce loan tu. Think smart. Ni tak, splurge the given money on rubbish and shit. Pastu nak bayar balik, susah.

And kalau belajar rerajin, boleh further your studies elsewhere that's much better. Overseas, for example. Aku nak pecah rekod. Nak jadi the 2nd daughter that's able to  further her studies overseas. I have ambitions, m'kay?

My life is complicated, currently. So does my <3 life.

Rumah sewa ku sangat kecil cek mek molek. But selesa, so at least I'm grateful enough to have a roof on top of my head. And sejuuuuuuuk je malam2. Hiew hiew hiew.

Lately I like to hear songs that I heard when I grow up. Ahh, the memories.

I'm not interested in Korean dramas & Kpop anymore. I don't know why, and I don't know when & why did it happen. Aku tengok balik muka Nickhun, memang xde feeling dah.

The skin on the back of my hand is stretchy. I can't stop pulling it. Jadi habit dah.

I have 10 nieces and nephews now. And I doubt I'll have kids after I'm married.

I miss my keyboard. Teman di kala kesunyian la katakan.

When I read back the previous posts here in this blog, ooh, how immature I was back then. Zaman sekolah la katakan. Zaman emo and angsty. Zaman jiwang2 tak bertempat. Rasa malu pon ada. Hahahaha.

I'm a young adult now! Yippeeee.

Aku suka la selimut Emirates Airline ni. Kain dia sejuuuuk je.

The view outside the balcony at my rumah sewa is beautiful. Agak picturesque.

Okay! Done writing. From now on, I will write what's on my mind and shit that crosses my mind at that time. Hahahaha.

Poitu varaen. (Tamil for goodbye).

No comments:

hamster virtual pon jadi laa