Thursday, March 31, 2011

sejukk...

It's been raining for a couple of weeks, I think. Ooh, how I love cold weather. I'm one to tolerate them. Sometimes, when it rains outside, I still switch on the air-con for maximum freezing effects. Hahaha. Then, I would snuggle inside the comforter and.....sleep. If it's really cold then I'll wear more clothes on. But now, I rarely switch on the air-con. Kipas no. 2 pon sejuk nk mampus dah. Tapi musim2 hujan ni....bes tido, tapi perut x berapa bes.

I'M. ALWAYS. HUNGRY. HUNGRY. HUNGRY.

When I'm hungry, I rarely eat mid-days. Instead, I'll satisfy my tummeh LATE, LATE at night. About 10.30 to 3 AM. For instance, I'll eat a periuk bowl of soup. Or a bowl of Megi. Or a bowl of Mamee Bihun Tomyam. You  get it. All of them are instant food. If it's my favourite and I'm rajin enough, I'll make Omurice. Ok la, Nasi Pattaya. I'll eat it until all of it is clean. That means, 3 pinggan pon ada. See? SEE? SEE?


I know, eating late at night usually causes....undesired long term effects like...here's a picture:


Observe the cat. What a bum. Anyways, I think I have to take the blame game on my habits. I developed a habit of sleeping late at night since...I don't know. I always wake up during mid-day...and I always skip breakfast. But IF I somehow have to wake up for something important, like driving a shitty manual car CURSE YOU STUPID CLUTCH!!, then I can wake up fine, albeit being a bit sleepy. Just a bit. 

I need to change this untimely habit. Need to wake up properly in the morning, maybe jog or take a walk which is impossible, do something useful during the day, take little naps and sleep early at night. I read somewhere that it takes about 21 days to break a habit. So, I'mma try it, dawg! Peace.

P/S: I think I'll  do 30 days of exercising, eating sensibly and waking/sleeping early. I'll write it mahh blog. DETERMINATION...STARTS!

Day 1 will be, tomorrow. Let's hope it works. OK, that's impossible. Maybe...the day after?

No comments:

hamster virtual pon jadi laa