Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Euphoria.

Is it just me or whenever I listen to wonderful piano pieces or some really grand orchestra plays, I always experience some sort of euphoria. Or in layman's terms, it makes me feel HIGH.

I've also had frequent blackouts recently. Actually, it's been going for about 2-3 years now. After I've woken up from sleep or sitting in a place for too long (sometimes even just for 5 minutes!) my mind and eyes went blurry and black and I eventually have to stay still in a spot to recover back. I thought that maybe I have low blood pressure, but seriously, when it happens every single day I doubt that it has something to do with my blood.

Heh, I even fainted once while picking up the telephone because of these blackouts.

"Hello?"
"Hello? Ipah ko ni? Ni Abe Nal ni,....."
And then I fainted.

My sister said she saw me falling like a log (BAM!). Thank God there ain't any blood clots in my brain. But when I was trying to wake up, I feel like I can't move. I try to move my limbs and they ARE moving, but I can't seemed to get myself standing. So, there I was, on the floor, spastic. My sister thought I had a seizure. When I've finally woken up, my head hurts like hell (falling on the floor without any restrictions whatsoever) and my elbows and arms hurt too, perhaps from hitting the table. I was confused, and I saw my sister trying to laugh her ass off. I raaaaaaannnn to the nearest room and locked the door. I was laughing too, and at the same time my head hurts like hell. It was a really strange day........But my sister did pick up the phone and talk to Abe Nal. Kesian kat Abe Nal...

But guess what? Having these blackouts also makes me feel...ecstatic somehow. I also learned that you can experience euphoria when you feel light-headed. Man, I can be so weird sometimes.

No comments:

hamster virtual pon jadi laa