Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nge-Blog

Haih. It's been so long since I've last nge-blog2 nih. I never knew that blogging needs a bit of creativity too since I don't f-ing know what the hell to post on this blog. But I have to admit that I enjoy reading others' blogs than blogging on my own. Heck, I don't know how people can update their blog every 2-3 days without any hussle.

I like to write fan-fics. I got TONS of them. My friends love to read them. But I guess I won't post them here because of many reasons. So what? I like to write about lurve thingy thingy. But some people like to komen2 on my work because they think it's full of teenage shit. So, let me blow your mind by saying, "I LIKE TO WRITE, MOTHERS!".

Oh, and one more thing, never spoil a kid. Starting from birth. Coz if you do, they'll be the most annoying, obnoxious, pain in the butt you'll ever have. Why? Coz I got one. He'll cry and kick my freaking ass if his demands are not to be taken care of. I just wanna slap him, but he'll cry and cry and cry untill my mom gets out of her room and starts her grizzly-toned 'voice.' Seriously, 7 years old and he's still acting like a little kid. No, a dickhead. Yeah. That's better.

1 comment:

Capik said...

muehehe...I'm impressed...hahahaha

hamster virtual pon jadi laa