Friday, December 19, 2008

New hobbit...Oops, hobby (sapo teraso tu, maah lah)

I was bored. I always sleep at 4 a.m. when I can't sleep at night. So, I decided to watch TV. And I decided to watch Animax. And Honey and Clover starts. I've always liked that anime. I can't get enough of it. I was amazed by the beautiful artwork that they have created. So, I began thinking for a moment.

What if I could draw like that? It'll be fun. Maybe I could make a whole scrapbook out of these drawings.

After 6 hours of pure intensity, I managed to make 14 sketches of the anime. No tekut2 (tekut2 are for losers. Besides, I'm unable to print coz paps locked the door). They are not pieces of art, but at least I've tried my best to mimmick the pictures that I've found on the internet. And I love them very much =p

So, here they are:

Takemoto


Takemoto



Hagumi



Takemoto



Mayama



Morita



Hagumi



Hagumi



Hagumi



Yamada



Yamada


Yamada


Morita



Takemoto


~THE END~

2 comments:

Capik said...

ado bakat deiihh mung dlm art niee...hahahaha..ingat panda maen game jah..hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wuhuit!!
bij0p g0k la..
but bt0l ko mg lukih??
or jZ c0py2!!
hahax!!

hamster virtual pon jadi laa