Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh no, I'm starting to...


T
hanks to Cik Sue (kawe ore, bukey Cik Su yang semestinya ahli keluarga kukenal), I'm addicting to blogging! Eventhough it's been for 2 days, I'm sensing that this is going to be one long windy road to what my mind's been functioning all this time (gapo dio la aku duk oyap nih). I'm already addicted to writing love-sucker novels. But blogging is something relatively new to me. So, I think I'll just give my best shot and show the whole net what's wrong with my mind. Even my sisters think that I'm mentally unstable sometimes. But no biggie. I'm quite emotionless most of the time.



3 comments:

Capik said...

hahaha...i thought it will be more SENSELESS then EMOTIONLESS

hahahaa

epah. said...

uwekkk

nrftnsry. said...

mentally unstable?
ayat mahal tuh, haha.
takpe2 nnt sy jd doktor pakar sakit jiwe awk yeh :D

hamster virtual pon jadi laa